Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Awesome work firth.

Dave if you were a sea horse i would bum you and get you pregnant.

Graphics= kept to the style and i do like the rough lines and such.

Style= Good ol Firth style although you can do better if S.T.B 2 is anything to go by.

Sound= Top notch

Violence= Lacking but not needed. Can't give it 10 though since it was absent.

Interactivity= Bumped up by the opinion thing at the end. Nice :)

Humour= Always there. Loved it! The accents are a reet laugh buddy.

Overall= 9 Muffs out of 10. And my own personal, 'Horray!'.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Immense

That was a reet laugh matey. Why are all the best animators from Hull? It's a mystery. Anyway good job on this, that nose cut made me cringe something awful.

CU-Valentine's Special CU-Valentine's Special

so glad i donated money to you guys!

He should have got shot in the eye though! Other than that, incredible!

Loved the voice of cupid and the graphics were very neat. Good job.

SSAM #3 SSAM #3

Great work Xander

Awesome work buddy, didn't even know you were working on this!

OurGuardian responds:

Hehe, I worked on this in a locked room telling nobody *evil grin*

Music and stuff Music and stuff

Awesome work!

The animation left something to be desired but i loved the quick switching, the choice of music, and generally how funny this all was.

Spiderman Spiderman

awesome

can tell its marc m

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

Drop dead funny!

I only checked this out after seeing your post on the frontpage! this is amazing and made me laugh out loud.

Well done!!!!!!!! 5/5 10/10

Curious Crackhead- Area51 Curious Crackhead- Area51

Great that you're back!

Wow shows you can you arnt a one trick pony and can make other seriously funny cartoons good job!

Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

Great that you're back!

Hey Jason. I've had you bookmarked since the first two episodes of ELD. I use to stop by your site and was gutted when you took it down. Ive had you as faveroute author since ELD 01 the original and was happier than Pete doherty with a crack pipe when i saw you were back.

I did prefer Horror show as the theme tune and i did laugh more at the first episode but the graphics were improved soo much. This episode had me laughing hard and i'm sure this positive response means your gonna keep going anyway good luck with everything and keep doing these because you have always been the funniest submitter ever!

Frontpage for Eggman Frontpage for Eggman

Good Job!!!

As an idea i love this. It's true that the best movies don't always go on the front page and sometimes some real rubbish gets put on. But what i think you need to understand is the frontpage is reserved for movies that our liked by the Admins of newgrounds. The best movies will win awards.

I do however agree that movies with the quality of Darkness should'nt be put on and such animations are stupid.
Look on the Bright side, The dailytoon rubbish never gets on :p

Now for your review.

I liked the use of sprites but i think the Camera felt stale when he was sat at his computer. Maybe if you would have show a view of his reaction more it would have helped the humour. So animation wise i didn't think there was a lot done. I liked the newgrounds layout on the screen and you made it look nice.

I don't like it when sprites ar mixed with hand drawn so wasn;t keen on that beam. Maybe you could custom make a beam so it looks pixelated?

The Shot of Eggman from the front was nice and i would have liked to seen more like that. When he came back to his computer to find nothing had changed on the screen it would have been good to do a fast zoom in which would have worked well. Maybe a sound effect like when Solid Snake is discovered, that kind of thing.

Overall i liked it but i do feel you could have animated it a bit better.
Great work my friend a 5 for you!