the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

$77.94

Excellent fun!

Family Guy Quiz Family Guy Quiz

Man you smell

nice work darra you really put effort on this and it shows

you need to consider making your next quiz longer with maybe more use of image to break it up

liked the interface lol good job

Darra-Fahy responds:

OMG!!1!1!!!11!!!14
MAC HA5 N0o p3n00rr!!!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

some great action script

Tom, your scripting was brilliant, it left the game feeling diffrent rather than repetative. And as for Dan, awesom artwork it was his great unique style that made alien hominid so good and it was nice to see again here well done guys top stuff.

Paper Boats Paper Boats

[[[A great idea]]]

A great idea and would make a good game if:

It had levels
Better scoring system
more visible rain (it is slightly hidden)
sound to match the game (maybe rain effects)
levels were increasingly harder if added.
maybe maybe storm clouds which destroy the boats instantluy on the harder levels

A great idea but needs work

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

[[[One of the greatest tutorials to date]]]

this was incredibly detailed. I learned a fair bit from going through this.

Your attention to detail is quite astounding and thier isnt a great deal i can say was wrong with this.

i loved that you stayed away from the normal sections found in a tutorial and made it more original than others that come in the portal every day.

Overall i thought i was simply amazing except for the sound coming on every time i went to a new section.

Macca

Helbereth responds:

Thanks, i try. I got sick of all the walk cycle tutorials and bad anime drawing tutorials, too. The idea to do this came after I was displaying some of the stuff I'm working on to folks at Newbie Animations... they wanted to know how... so I showed them... then they wanted to know more... and... you see where this is going.

I'm pretty inept in actionscript so I don't know how to make a button that will stop all sounds all the time. Each section has accompanying music, so that's why it turns on.

Thanks for the review!

Ordinary Dress-Up V1.1 Ordinary Dress-Up V1.1

chin up

lol the pull across made me laugh and i thought had this been but on a year ago it would of had an extra 1 to its score so do pout dont sob

because macca loves you baby lol

but seriously keep on making flash no matter what these remedials at NG say
they over half dont even know flash

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

yeah very nice

better than the first and setting a cool standard for optional choice games.

i would be very exicited to play a third

Make your own Bug! Make your own Bug!

you took my advice

alright chris a nice little game you have here at seems to PROMOTE good will amongst bugs lol

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

OMG

lol ok i may get angry easy but i cant believe this the last person goes you must of spent 3 mins on this game lol zero summisions a citizen and lvl 6 my point been what a sad act it really gets to me im waiting for this to load im going to give it 5 to annoy him who does he think he is he shouldnt have the write to vote i mean ???????????????????? he sad his opinion doesnt matter since he doesnt know how hard it is to use flash or he does and couldnt do it and it ticks it off please reply to show you read this and agree or disagree i couldnt care less but he pushed my buttons

maelstormm responds:

I reply to everyone, for better or worse. No worries, he got laughed at.

Anime Tower Anime Tower

original

it was original and intersting it had loads of interesting info on it and a greeat layout with use of muttons tweening i think and it was just so refreshing hope it survives

VirulentShuriken responds:

^0^!!! awesome, thx for reviewing/watching.